Taiwanese design company 9006 Style is seeking US$8,000 to further the design and manufacturing of BeeStylus, a chunky stylus with built-in NFC. The US$35 device is ideal for quickly launching smartphone apps via NFC when needing to take down notes on the move, the inventors say, pointing out that tapping the stylus to the device could “open Evernote or other note-taking apps while talking on phone.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market