Taiwanese design company 9006 Style is seeking US$8,000 to further the design and manufacturing of BeeStylus, a chunky stylus with built-in NFC. The US$35 device is ideal for quickly launching smartphone apps via NFC when needing to take down notes on the move, the inventors say, pointing out that tapping the stylus to the device could “open Evernote or other note-taking apps while talking on phone.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics