Orange France is using technology from Wirecard to support the launch of its prepaid Orange Cash NFC payments service. Wirecard is providing the "technical platform needed to manage the mobile payment application", subsidiary Wirecard Card Solutions will serve as the card issuer and Orange will also use Wirecard's loyalty and couponing platform to provide a range of value-added services.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR