Orange France is using technology from Wirecard to support the launch of its prepaid Orange Cash NFC payments service. Wirecard is providing the “technical platform needed to manage the mobile payment application”, subsidiary Wirecard Card Solutions will serve as the card issuer and Orange will also use Wirecard’s loyalty and couponing platform to provide a range of value-added services.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app