Inside Secure has redesigned its dual-interface VaultIC 150/150D security module to include a new privacy mode which requires strong authentication to access its contents, complying with the ‘silent by design’ philosophy of the Internet of Things community. The chip, which comes in formats that include NFC tags, can be used to guard against counterfeiting and cloning and, with its field-detect capability and the 150D’s dual interfaces, can act as “a low-cost secure bridge for medical and communications equipment.”
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition