Inside Secure has redesigned its dual-interface VaultIC 150/150D security module to include a new privacy mode which requires strong authentication to access its contents, complying with the ‘silent by design’ philosophy of the Internet of Things community. The chip, which comes in formats that include NFC tags, can be used to guard against counterfeiting and cloning and, with its field-detect capability and the 150D’s dual interfaces, can act as “a low-cost secure bridge for medical and communications equipment.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments