Technology developer Delta has launched Thor, an NFC data logger that includes an on-board temperature sensor that can take readings at configurable time interval of between 0.1s and ten hours. The NFC Forum Type 2 compliant transponder can store up to 28KB of readings and the data can then be transferred to an external device, such as an NFC phone, where the readings can be seen in list or graph form in an accompanying app.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics