Technology developer Delta has launched Thor, an NFC data logger that includes an on-board temperature sensor that can take readings at configurable time interval of between 0.1s and ten hours. The NFC Forum Type 2 compliant transponder can store up to 28KB of readings and the data can then be transferred to an external device, such as an NFC phone, where the readings can be seen in list or graph form in an accompanying app.
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’
- Android to get fingerprint authentication
- Nearly half of iPhone 6 owners successfully using Apple Pay
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider