An SWP & HCI compliance test suite from Galitt and Keolabs has been qualified by standards organisation GlobalPlatform. The NFC testing suite can be used to “verify the compliance of host controller interface and SHDLC layers of SIM cards that implement a SWP connection,” says Galitt.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses