UL is now able to test NFC functionality for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers in accordance with the GSMA’s newly developed GSMA Handset Test Book (PDF). The test book allows companies to “know what the core operator requirements are, how to test them, and where to test them,” says the GSMA’s Pierre Combelles.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards