UL is now able to test NFC functionality for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers in accordance with the GSMA's newly developed GSMA Handset Test Book (PDF). The test book allows companies to "know what the core operator requirements are, how to test them, and where to test them," says the GSMA's Pierre Combelles.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR