Payment technology provider Wirecard has introduced NFC Single Tap, a service that enables customers to use an NFC phone to pay for goods, redeem a voucher and pick up loyalty points all in a one tap. The service is available to retailers as an add-on to the company’s white label issuing programmes and mobile payment applications.
- French electronic wallets merge to create ‘universal mobile payment solution’
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction