Payment technology provider Wirecard has introduced NFC Single Tap, a service that enables customers to use an NFC phone to pay for goods, redeem a voucher and pick up loyalty points all in a one tap. The service is available to retailers as an add-on to the company’s white label issuing programmes and mobile payment applications.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses