US mobile network operator Sprint’s Pinsight Touch NFC platform is to include support for Ingersoll Rand’s aptiQmobile NFC access control service. The deal, says Ingersoll Rand, means that “Sprint subscribers in the future will be able to approach a door, tap the aptiQ access control reader and enter the door just like they do now with an ID card.”
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?