US mobile network operator Sprint’s Pinsight Touch NFC platform is to include support for Ingersoll Rand’s aptiQmobile NFC access control service. The deal, says Ingersoll Rand, means that “Sprint subscribers in the future will be able to approach a door, tap the aptiQ access control reader and enter the door just like they do now with an ID card.”
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?
- Schoolboys protect Macs with Touch ID
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices