Canadian carrier Rogers Communications has chosen Sequent’s Wallet Management Platform for its recently announced Suretap wallet. The platform will enable Rogers to provide application developers with a way “to quickly enable NFC payment transactions in retail, transit, ticketing, vending, access control and other mobile applications.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics