Canadian carrier Rogers Communications has chosen Sequent’s Wallet Management Platform for its recently announced Suretap wallet. The platform will enable Rogers to provide application developers with a way “to quickly enable NFC payment transactions in retail, transit, ticketing, vending, access control and other mobile applications.”
- Turkish Airlines offers travel benefits via BLE
- Xbox to get mobile purchasing
- London Underground to accept NFC payments
- USI to supply iWatch chips?
- Apple and Swatch team on iWatch?