Canadian carrier Rogers Communications has chosen Sequent’s Wallet Management Platform for its recently announced Suretap wallet. The platform will enable Rogers to provide application developers with a way “to quickly enable NFC payment transactions in retail, transit, ticketing, vending, access control and other mobile applications.”
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?