Mappy Local Business, a new division of French online mapping service Mappy, is to distribute NFC and QR window stickers that provide quick access to its online local information platform. An initial 1,000 stickers will be displayed in participating Paris stores and plans call for a total of 200,000 to be distributed nationwide in all. Mappy is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to manage the service.
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service
- PayPal adds Touch ID to iOS app