Mappy Local Business, a new division of French online mapping service Mappy, is to distribute NFC and QR window stickers that provide quick access to its online local information platform. An initial 1,000 stickers will be displayed in participating Paris stores and plans call for a total of 200,000 to be distributed nationwide in all. Mappy is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to manage the service.
- Bank of England ponders own digital currency
- Fibank to launch HCE mobile payments
- LG smart watch to offer NFC payments
- Barclays to allow Twitter payments
- Morgan Stanley joins Apple Pay