Diners at a US bar and restaurant will soon be able to see a range of signature drinks and current specials when tapping their NFC device to tags placed throughout the building. Northeast Social in Minneapolis is using local mobile app developer Appmosphere’s new Reach NFC platform to implement and manage the campaign.
- 50% of Americans use mobile banking
- MyPay to launch mobile wallet in Myanmar
- Chili’s Grill & Bar to enable Android Pay at the table
- Pizza Hut Asia trials order and pay using a robot called Pepper
- Wells Fargo to launch NFC mobile payments