Diners at a US bar and restaurant will soon be able to see a range of signature drinks and current specials when tapping their NFC device to tags placed throughout the building. Northeast Social in Minneapolis is using local mobile app developer Appmosphere’s new Reach NFC platform to implement and manage the campaign.
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips
- Cachet adds prepaid cards to Apple Pay
- Apple CEO says 2015 will be the “year of Apple Pay”