Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas
- MegaFon launches contactless card with carrier billing
- QuickPass launches in Macau
- Singapore aims for cashless society
- Barclaycard reveals large contactless increase across UK