Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week