Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK