Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries