Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments