Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Bank is expanding its NFC payments service to customers of mobile network operator CSL. The Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service has been available to PCCW Mobile customers since July and will now also be offered to CSL’s 1010 and One2free subscribers. Hang Seng MasterCard holders using an Android NFC phone are able to make payments through MasterCard PayPass terminals at over 3,000 merchants, the bank says.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader