Navigation specialist Garmin has produced an in-car cradle with an embedded tag that launches Garmin’s Navigon for Android app when an NFC phone is placed in it. The US$49.99 Universal Smartphone Mount is designed to be fixed to the windscreen or dash and includes a micro USB charger and extra USB port.
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app
- China Telecom launches NFC ticketing
- SaskTel plans mobile payments