France-based MapYourTag has launched Android and iOS versions of its smartphone app, enabling businesses to track their assets using NFC tags or QR codes. MapYourTag says it is ideal for a variety of industries such as shipping, supply chain management, cleaning and event management companies that need to track the location of their tools, equipment and other items.
- Paym reports 89% increase in use in second half of 2015
- Apple’s Error 53 shuts down handsets with Touch ID repairs
- 3bn loyalty cards will move to mobile by 2020
- FitPay launches Kickstarter campaign to bring NFC smartstrap to market
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners