France-based MapYourTag has launched Android and iOS versions of its smartphone app, enabling businesses to track their assets using NFC tags or QR codes. MapYourTag says it is ideal for a variety of industries such as shipping, supply chain management, cleaning and event management companies that need to track the location of their tools, equipment and other items.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches