Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. “Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface,” says Swissbit.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards