Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. “Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface,” says Swissbit.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes