Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. "Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface," says Swissbit.
- Flypay raises £1m to develop NFC and QR based restaurant payment app
- BadgePass rolls out NFC eID
- Juniper: 10bn mobile contactless transactions to be made annually by 2018
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC