China Mobile has chosen Micropross’ Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator’s own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards