China Mobile has chosen Micropross' Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator's own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR