China Mobile has chosen Micropross’ Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator’s own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments