China Mobile has chosen Micropross’ Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator’s own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches