SmarTone has become the latest Hong Kong carrier to participate in Hang Seng Bank’s NFC mobile payments service. SmarTone subscribers join PCCW Mobile, 1010 and One2Free customers in being able to store their Hang Seng MasterCard on an Android NFC phone and use it to make payments at more than 3,000 Hong Kong merchants.
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments
- McDonald’s adopts Softcard