SmarTone has become the latest Hong Kong carrier to participate in Hang Seng Bank’s NFC mobile payments service. SmarTone subscribers join PCCW Mobile, 1010 and One2Free customers in being able to store their Hang Seng MasterCard on an Android NFC phone and use it to make payments at more than 3,000 Hong Kong merchants.
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process
- Amex warns of slow mobile wallet adoption
- Apple builds SIM into iPad Air 2
- Five hundred banks sign up for Apple Pay