SmarTone has become the latest Hong Kong carrier to participate in Hang Seng Bank’s NFC mobile payments service. SmarTone subscribers join PCCW Mobile, 1010 and One2Free customers in being able to store their Hang Seng MasterCard on an Android NFC phone and use it to make payments at more than 3,000 Hong Kong merchants.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics