The Eden Theatre in La Ciotat, one of the oldest cinemas in France, has installed NFC tags to enable visitors to watch movie trailers and access a mobile website containing news, previews, special events and schedules. NFC supplier Imeji‘s new CineTaGs service allows the Eden to manage its tags remotely and track and analyse real time user interaction statistics.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments