The Eden Theatre in La Ciotat, one of the oldest cinemas in France, has installed NFC tags to enable visitors to watch movie trailers and access a mobile website containing news, previews, special events and schedules. NFC supplier Imeji‘s new CineTaGs service allows the Eden to manage its tags remotely and track and analyse real time user interaction statistics.
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015