The Eden Theatre in La Ciotat, one of the oldest cinemas in France, has installed NFC tags to enable visitors to watch movie trailers and access a mobile website containing news, previews, special events and schedules. NFC supplier Imeji‘s new CineTaGs service allows the Eden to manage its tags remotely and track and analyse real time user interaction statistics.
- Alipay adds fingerprint security
- Samsung and PayPal to offer smartwatch payments
- NFC Forum expands certification program
- SimplyTapp releases new HCE SDK
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS