Absolut Vodka is promoting its new bottle designs using NFC posters located in 20 venues in Dublin. Tapping the smart posters takes the user to the Absolut Originality Ireland website where they can connect through Facebook and enter a prize draw. “There is also a gallery showing a selection of the new designs,” Aisling O’Connor from marketing agency The Picture Works told NFC World.
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey