A new hotel at London’s Gatwick airport is to allow visitors to use their NFC phones for room entry. Guests staying at the Bloc Gatwick hotel will also be able to use a mobile app to control room lighting, air conditioning and blinds.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless