A new hotel at London's Gatwick airport is to allow visitors to use their NFC phones for room entry. Guests staying at the Bloc Gatwick hotel will also be able to use a mobile app to control room lighting, air conditioning and blinds.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR