Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe