Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria
- Swipp contactless payment opens up to 30,000 Danish merchants through Verifone deal
- United Overseas Bank offers HCE mobile payments in Singapore
- Smartwatches to play key role in mobile banking