Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement
- Nordic banks sign up to HCE mobile payments with Nets
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits
- Starwood expands keyless entry to hotels worldwide