Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding