Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app