Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”