Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips
- Cachet adds prepaid cards to Apple Pay
- Apple CEO says 2015 will be the “year of Apple Pay”