Shoppers at the Southgate Centre mall in Edmonton, Canada, can now access a range of information and offers by tapping their NFC phone to interactive directory points provided by Visionstate. Coupons, product information, restaurant menus and competitions will all be available via the Virtual Customer Care Interface (ViCCi) points.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics