Shoppers at the Southgate Centre mall in Edmonton, Canada, can now access a range of information and offers by tapping their NFC phone to interactive directory points provided by Visionstate. Coupons, product information, restaurant menus and competitions will all be available via the Virtual Customer Care Interface (ViCCi) points.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches