Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- French banks begin HCE payments pilot
- Alibaba checks in simple hotel booking
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app