Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone