Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform
- Alipay partners with Huawei to add biometric security to mobile payments
- Visa adds Checkout partners