Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- CaixaBank lets drivers speak to mobile banking app
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap