Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper