Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE