Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader