Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Starwood expands keyless entry to hotels worldwide
- Walgreens enhances paperless coupon feature
- Luxury handbag maker uses NFC tags to counter fraud
- Wells Fargo joins ClearXChange
- Kroger sues Visa over EMV authentication