Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Gemalto partners with Samsung for the launch of Samsung Pay in Europe
- Lyle & Scott creates contactless payment jacket with bPay
- Android Pay will launch ‘very soon’
- RBC gets Secure Cloud payments patent
- Google ‘shut down’ beacon project