Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Colombia festival visitors first to use Plazez mobile payments service
- MasterCard token platform close to Australia launch
- Burger King adds MasterPass to US app
- HSBC and First Direct go live with Apple Pay in UK
- HKT launches NFC mobile payments service in Hong Kong