Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Transcript: Apple VP Kevin Lynch and CEO Tim Cook show off how Apple Watch can be used beyond payments
- Video demos show how Apple Pay users will make a payment with the iPhone 6
- How Apple will generate revenues from mobile payments begins to become clear
- Discover in talks on Apple Pay support
- MasterCard issues European contactless POS mandate