Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics