Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK