Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Citibank customers in New York get ATM access via BLE beacons
- Sweatcoin pays Brits to get fit
- BitPay launches BitPay Visa card
- State Bank of India goes live with mVisa
- Mobeam passes 40m in-store transactions