Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Tangerine tests facial recognition
- MasterCard partners with P97 to enable mobile payments and rewards at the pump
- Ingenico integrates Bitcoin mobile payments into POS terminals
- Seqr offers refer-a-friend rewards
- Samsung responds to LoopPay hack