International Card Services (ICS), the largest credit card issuer in the Netherlands, is to use Aconite technology to provision customers’ cards onto NFC phones. Aconite’s solution will enable ICS to generate mobile EMV applet data and then deliver it in real-time to NFC handsets via a TSM service. ICS will also be able to manage both card and mobile issuance from a single system.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe