International Card Services (ICS), the largest credit card issuer in the Netherlands, is to use Aconite technology to provision customers' cards onto NFC phones. Aconite's solution will enable ICS to generate mobile EMV applet data and then deliver it in real-time to NFC handsets via a TSM service. ICS will also be able to manage both card and mobile issuance from a single system.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR