NFC World's "Tap and Play! NFC in Toys and Games" webinar is now available to view online. 331 people registered to attend the event live — and participants gave it an overall rating of 4.1 out of five.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- A history of connected toys, how they have evolved over the last fifty years and what's coming next for multi-channel toys and games.
- The current market status of NFC-enabled toys, games, consoles, phones and tablets.
- Use cases for NFC games, toys, collectibles and merchandise.
- NFC play dynamics in mobile gaming: Eight ways in which NFC can be used to enhance the user experience.
- Seven issues that developers may come across when developing NFC applications — and ways to get around the problems.
"This webinar was a great opportunity to learn about the reality of developing commercial NFC applications, understand where problems may lie and get a glimpse of how NFC could be used in the future to bridge the online/offline divide in exciting and entertaining ways," says Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World and moderator of the event.
For those who weren't able to make it to the live event, a recording of the webinar, including all the presentation slides, is now available online, free of charge.
• Would your organisation like to run a webinar in partnership with NFC World? Contact Laurence Zipson to find out more.