Samsung has announced two NFC-enabled cameras at CES 2014. The retro styled Galaxy Camera 2 runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a 4.8-inch display and the NX30 is a high-performance premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel sensor and a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- DigiSEq gets MasterCard approval to provision payments to mass market wearables
- August smart lock update lets Apple Watch users unlock their front door
- FlexStr8 brings NFC tracking to hazardous chemicals
- Ola Cabs to apply for mobile wallet licence
- Samsung Pay to start second beta testing round