Samsung has announced two NFC-enabled cameras at CES 2014. The retro styled Galaxy Camera 2 runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a 4.8-inch display and the NX30 is a high-performance premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel sensor and a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses