Electronics giant LG has shown off an updated version of its NFC-enabled smart mobile printer at CES 2014. The Pocket Photo 2.0 enables users to print 5.1cm by 7.6cm photos directly from their tablet or smartphone. Available in Korea from mid-January, the device also includes Bluetooth and is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8 and iOS.
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017