Electronics giant LG has shown off an updated version of its NFC-enabled smart mobile printer at CES 2014. The Pocket Photo 2.0 enables users to print 5.1cm by 7.6cm photos directly from their tablet or smartphone. Available in Korea from mid-January, the device also includes Bluetooth and is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8 and iOS.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway