Electronics giant LG has shown off an updated version of its NFC-enabled smart mobile printer at CES 2014. The Pocket Photo 2.0 enables users to print 5.1cm by 7.6cm photos directly from their tablet or smartphone. Available in Korea from mid-January, the device also includes Bluetooth and is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8 and iOS.
- Tangerine tests facial recognition
- MasterCard partners with P97 to enable mobile payments and rewards at the pump
- Ingenico integrates Bitcoin mobile payments into POS terminals
- Seqr offers refer-a-friend rewards
- Samsung responds to LoopPay hack