Canon has unveiled three NFC-enabled PowerShot digital cameras at CES 2014. After an initial one-time set up, N100, SX600 and ELPH 340 HS owners can automatically launch Canon’s CameraWindow App on their Android NFC device by tapping it to their camera, enabling them to “share images from the camera to the phone with ease.”
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition