Canon has unveiled three NFC-enabled PowerShot digital cameras at CES 2014. After an initial one-time set up, N100, SX600 and ELPH 340 HS owners can automatically launch Canon’s CameraWindow App on their Android NFC device by tapping it to their camera, enabling them to “share images from the camera to the phone with ease.”
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?