Okidokeys has unveiled a range of retro-fit smart door locks at CES 2014 that support NFC, Bluetooth and RFID ‘keys’ as well as parent company OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology. The locks work in conjunction with a tag or a mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices. The new locks will begin shipping in the US in spring 2014 with prices starting at US$179.
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”
- Axis Bank customers to get NFC wearables
- Payleven raises $10m for mPOS growth
- GSMA publishes IoT security guidelines
- Security update fixes Apple Pay flaw