Chinese phone maker Pomp has launched the Pomp C6, an NFC smartphone running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad core processor with 2GB RAM. The handset features both 13 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras along with a 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 display. The device packs 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 and is available to purchase for around US$288.
- Citibank customers in New York get ATM access via BLE beacons
- Sweatcoin pays Brits to get fit
- BitPay launches BitPay Visa card
- State Bank of India goes live with mVisa
- Mobeam passes 40m in-store transactions