Indian phone maker iBerry has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2, an NFC-enabled dual-SIM Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone running on a 1.7GHz eight-core MediaTek processor. Boasting a 5.7-inch 1080p display and 13 megapixel camera, the N2 will be available to pre-order from 18 January for RS19,900 (US$320).
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service