NFC marketing specialist Thinaire has added support for Bluetooth LE to its mobile engagement management platform, enabling brands to communicate with consumers via either NFC or BLE — depending on the capabilities of their mobile device. The introduction of Thinaire Spaces “is based on marketers’ demand for both BLE and NFC to meet their emerging needs across retail, media, product and beyond,” says CMO Patrick Meyer.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month