Passengers using public transport services in Poland’s second city will soon be able to buy their tickets using NFC as a result of a programme developed by Krakow’s public transport commission, mobile services provider SkyCash Poland and carrier Orange. Using the SkyCash app, consumers will be able to search for and buy tickets and redeem them with a tap of their NFC phone or by scanning a QR code.
- Google Wallet gets automatic transfers
- Coles backs Australian banks versus Apple
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition