Passengers using public transport services in Poland’s second city will soon be able to buy their tickets using NFC as a result of a programme developed by Krakow’s public transport commission, mobile services provider SkyCash Poland and carrier Orange. Using the SkyCash app, consumers will be able to search for and buy tickets and redeem them with a tap of their NFC phone or by scanning a QR code.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway