Sony has expanded its range of Xperia NFC phones with the addition of the Xperia T2 Ultra and the dual SIM T2 Ultra Dual. The devices come with a 6-inch display, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM and are “designed specifically with customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim in mind”.
- London markets could go contactless
- Amex cardholders use reward points for Best Buy purchases
- US IT decision makers unprepared for EMV
- New Google Glass ‘released soon’
- US shoppers make more mobile payments