Sony has expanded its range of Xperia NFC phones with the addition of the Xperia T2 Ultra and the dual SIM T2 Ultra Dual. The devices come with a 6-inch display, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM and are “designed specifically with customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim in mind”.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app