The Indian arm of Chinese phone maker Gionee Smartphones has launched a flagship handset with NFC. The Elife E7 includes 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras, a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs Gionee’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based Amigo 2.0 OS. 3G and 4G options are available.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK