Wireless connectivity specialist Lesswire has introduced a module for vehicles that combines NFC, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. According to CEO Dr Ralph Meyfarth, WiBear 11ac offers “the next generation of the most-used wireless standards in the car as an easy to integrate module”.
- Join NFC World and Gemalto to learn how to develop a successful mobile payments roadmap
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app