Wireless connectivity specialist Lesswire has introduced a module for vehicles that combines NFC, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. According to CEO Dr Ralph Meyfarth, WiBear 11ac offers “the next generation of the most-used wireless standards in the car as an easy to integrate module”.
- Android Pay launches in Ireland
- E-wallet added to Carrefour Romania app
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar has NFC controller
- Indian payments app ties up 15 mobile wallets
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers