Wireless connectivity specialist Lesswire has introduced a module for vehicles that combines NFC, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. According to CEO Dr Ralph Meyfarth, WiBear 11ac offers “the next generation of the most-used wireless standards in the car as an easy to integrate module”.
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay