Wireless connectivity specialist Lesswire has introduced a module for vehicles that combines NFC, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. According to CEO Dr Ralph Meyfarth, WiBear 11ac offers “the next generation of the most-used wireless standards in the car as an easy to integrate module”.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet