Australian card manufacturer Placard has chosen Bell ID’s trusted service manager solution to enable it to personalise and securely provision NFC applications for its customer base over the air. “We recognised a need within the region for services of this nature and have extended our personalisation capabilities to include NFC-enabled mobile devices,” said Placard CEO Chris Nunis.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama