Australian card manufacturer Placard has chosen Bell ID’s trusted service manager solution to enable it to personalise and securely provision NFC applications for its customer base over the air. “We recognised a need within the region for services of this nature and have extended our personalisation capabilities to include NFC-enabled mobile devices,” said Placard CEO Chris Nunis.
- Lyle & Scott creates contactless payment jacket with bPay
- Android Pay will launch ‘very soon’
- RBC gets Secure Cloud payments patent
- Google ‘shut down’ beacon project
- Singapore commuters trial wristband payments