Australian card manufacturer Placard has chosen Bell ID’s trusted service manager solution to enable it to personalise and securely provision NFC applications for its customer base over the air. “We recognised a need within the region for services of this nature and have extended our personalisation capabilities to include NFC-enabled mobile devices,” said Placard CEO Chris Nunis.
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas
- MegaFon launches contactless card with carrier billing
- QuickPass launches in Macau
- Singapore aims for cashless society
- Barclaycard reveals large contactless increase across UK