US carrier Verizon has introduced a range of NFC cases for iPhone users, enabling Apple phone owners to make Isis NFC payments. The range includes Incipio Cashwrap cases for iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, 5S and the iCaisse4x case with extended battery for iPhone 4 and 4s. A similar range was introduced by AT&T in January 2014.
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes