US carrier Verizon has introduced a range of NFC cases for iPhone users, enabling Apple phone owners to make Isis NFC payments. The range includes Incipio Cashwrap cases for iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, 5S and the iCaisse4x case with extended battery for iPhone 4 and 4s. A similar range was introduced by AT&T in January 2014.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours