US carrier Verizon has introduced a range of NFC cases for iPhone users, enabling Apple phone owners to make Isis NFC payments. The range includes Incipio Cashwrap cases for iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, 5S and the iCaisse4x case with extended battery for iPhone 4 and 4s. A similar range was introduced by AT&T in January 2014.
- Nearly half of iPhone 6 owners successfully using Apple Pay
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider
- Apple Watch vulnerability could let thieves use Apple Pay
- BPCE to pilot cards with mini-screen security codes
- AMS launches NFC interface chip with advanced energy management