US carrier Verizon has introduced a range of NFC cases for iPhone users, enabling Apple phone owners to make Isis NFC payments. The range includes Incipio Cashwrap cases for iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, 5S and the iCaisse4x case with extended battery for iPhone 4 and 4s. A similar range was introduced by AT&T in January 2014.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app