STMicroelectronics is introducing a kit for developers interested in using its M24SR dynamic NFC tags for internet of things applications. The M24SR Discovery kit “contains everything engineers need to start adding NFC connectivity to any kind of electrical device, from fitness watches and loudspeakers to washing machines and water meters,” says ST.
- Deutsche Bank to launch NFC payments in Q3
- Gemalto named as leading mobile ticketing vendor
- MasterCard to reduce EMV checkout time
- Samsung Pay goes live at Woori Bank ATMs
- Australia’s ANZ adds support for Apple Pay