STMicroelectronics is introducing a kit for developers interested in using its M24SR dynamic NFC tags for internet of things applications. The M24SR Discovery kit “contains everything engineers need to start adding NFC connectivity to any kind of electrical device, from fitness watches and loudspeakers to washing machines and water meters,” says ST.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper