US fuel and convenience store chain Maverik will start accepting Isis mobile payments at the pump this month, using Wayne Tap NFC/Contactless readers. Wayne will retrofit existing dispensers and supply new ones at 55 of Maverik’s 250 outlets. Plans call for support for loyalty rewards to be added in the future.
- Motorola secures Android and Apple devices with smart keyfob
- United Airlines to let passengers pay for airport food and drinks using award miles
- 65% of Canadians plan to make mobile payments
- Google Wallet adds refer-a-friend program
- White paper quantifies consumer attitudes to wearable payments