US fuel and convenience store chain Maverik will start accepting Isis mobile payments at the pump this month, using Wayne Tap NFC/Contactless readers. Wayne will retrofit existing dispensers and supply new ones at 55 of Maverik’s 250 outlets. Plans call for support for loyalty rewards to be added in the future.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month