US fuel and convenience store chain Maverik will start accepting Isis mobile payments at the pump this month, using Wayne Tap NFC/Contactless readers. Wayne will retrofit existing dispensers and supply new ones at 55 of Maverik’s 250 outlets. Plans call for support for loyalty rewards to be added in the future.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe