Sony has added four cameras with NFC functionality to its range. The devices include the Alpha 6000, a 24.3 megapixel camera boasting “the quickest autofocus performance of any interchangeable lens digital camera” and three additions to its Cybershot line-up — the 20.4 megapixel 30x zoom HX60, the 18.2 megapixel 20x WX350 and the 18.2 megapixel 10x WX220.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics