Sony has added four cameras with NFC functionality to its range. The devices include the Alpha 6000, a 24.3 megapixel camera boasting “the quickest autofocus performance of any interchangeable lens digital camera” and three additions to its Cybershot line-up — the 20.4 megapixel 30x zoom HX60, the 18.2 megapixel 20x WX350 and the 18.2 megapixel 10x WX220.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app