An NFC test lab has been opened in Bangalore, India by Tech Mahindra. The lab meets the NFC Forum's first wave testing requirements and "also has the infrastructure to meet the upcoming wave two test requirements of the Forum."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR