Accenture has introduced a mobile wallet platform that supports payments in stores via both NFC and QR as well as peer-to-peer payments, transport, loyalty and gift cards. The platform can also automatically suggest which of a range of offers should be presented to a particular customer when they enter the perimeter of a geo-fenced store or move within range of a Bluetooth LE beacon.
- French banks begin HCE payments pilot
- Alibaba checks in simple hotel booking
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app