Accenture has introduced a mobile wallet platform that supports payments in stores via both NFC and QR as well as peer-to-peer payments, transport, loyalty and gift cards. The platform can also automatically suggest which of a range of offers should be presented to a particular customer when they enter the perimeter of a geo-fenced store or move within range of a Bluetooth LE beacon.
- London markets could go contactless
- Amex cardholders use reward points for Best Buy purchases
- US IT decision makers unprepared for EMV
- New Google Glass ‘released soon’
- US shoppers make more mobile payments