Alpha Bank and Vodafone have partnered with Visa and First Data to conduct the first NFC payments pilot in Greece. The service is being tested with a select group of consumers using Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 and Samsung Galaxy SIII devices containing a Vodafone SIM that stores their Alpha Bank Enter Visa debit card.
- French banks begin HCE payments pilot
- Alibaba checks in simple hotel booking
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app