Hotels, bars, pubs and restaurants listed on Tripadvisor can now let customers leave reviews with a tap of their NFC phone, using a new service from Wooshping that connects customers directly to the venue’s Tripadvisor page. A range of posters, table tents, stickers and keyfobs can be used to promote the service. QR codes can also be offered for those without an NFC phone.
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK