Hotels, bars, pubs and restaurants listed on Tripadvisor can now let customers leave reviews with a tap of their NFC phone, using a new service from Wooshping that connects customers directly to the venue’s Tripadvisor page. A range of posters, table tents, stickers and keyfobs can be used to promote the service. QR codes can also be offered for those without an NFC phone.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless