Hotels, bars, pubs and restaurants listed on Tripadvisor can now let customers leave reviews with a tap of their NFC phone, using a new service from Wooshping that connects customers directly to the venue’s Tripadvisor page. A range of posters, table tents, stickers and keyfobs can be used to promote the service. QR codes can also be offered for those without an NFC phone.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments