Poland’s Alior Bank has joined Eurobank, Getin Bank, Noble Bank, Raiffeisen Polbank and mBank in offering T-Mobile’s MyWallet NFC payments service to its customers. The service can be used to make payments with an Alior debit or credit card at any of the 140,000 contactless point-of-sale terminals in the country.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments