Poland’s Alior Bank has joined Eurobank, Getin Bank, Noble Bank, Raiffeisen Polbank and mBank in offering T-Mobile’s MyWallet NFC payments service to its customers. The service can be used to make payments with an Alior debit or credit card at any of the 140,000 contactless point-of-sale terminals in the country.
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime
- Absa Bank comes to Facebook Messenger
- Mobile-only bank goes live in Germany
- LTA signs up Mastercard for account-based contactless ticketing in Singapore
- BBA reports UK contactless increase