Poland’s Alior Bank has joined Eurobank, Getin Bank, Noble Bank, Raiffeisen Polbank and mBank in offering T-Mobile’s MyWallet NFC payments service to its customers. The service can be used to make payments with an Alior debit or credit card at any of the 140,000 contactless point-of-sale terminals in the country.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria