Employee ID specialist BadgePass is now making Allegion’s aptiQmobile NFC-based access control system commercially available to its clients, enabling customers to issue mobile credentials directly from BadgePass software to employees’ smartphones in the same way they issue physical cards today.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”