Employee ID specialist BadgePass is now making Allegion’s aptiQmobile NFC-based access control system commercially available to its clients, enabling customers to issue mobile credentials directly from BadgePass software to employees’ smartphones in the same way they issue physical cards today.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches