NFC specialist Proxama is to use HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform to add extra security to mobile coupon and loyalty schemes. The new service will generate a unique code each time an NFC tag is tapped to “avoid a situation where one transaction can lead to rewards being collected multiple times and allow a true customer proof-of-presence,” Proxama says.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe