NFC specialist Proxama is to use HID Global’s Trusted Tag platform to add extra security to mobile coupon and loyalty schemes. The new service will generate a unique code each time an NFC tag is tapped to “avoid a situation where one transaction can lead to rewards being collected multiple times and allow a true customer proof-of-presence,” Proxama says.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”