Samsung has expanded its NFC printer range with two new lines aimed at the SMB market. Both the colour laser Xpress C1860 series and the mono laser Xpress M2885 series support tap-to-print via NFC as well as Samsung’s Easy Print Management facility, which allows users to manage the printers from NFC devices running the Samsung Mobile Print app. “SMB customers without an IT department can now easily monitor device information, status and usage of consumables,” says Samsung.
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows