Mahindra Comviva has introduced Mobiquity Wallet, a digital wallet platform that supports QR codes, Bluetooth LE and NFC. The wallet is designed to deliver “context aware payments” and, says mobile financial solutions head Srinivas Nidugondi, “to support a large and complex ecosystem.”
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?