Mahindra Comviva has introduced Mobiquity Wallet, a digital wallet platform that supports QR codes, Bluetooth LE and NFC. The wallet is designed to deliver “context aware payments” and, says mobile financial solutions head Srinivas Nidugondi, “to support a large and complex ecosystem.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments