Mahindra Comviva has introduced Mobiquity Wallet, a digital wallet platform that supports QR codes, Bluetooth LE and NFC. The wallet is designed to deliver “context aware payments” and, says mobile financial solutions head Srinivas Nidugondi, “to support a large and complex ecosystem.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway